Medical reference Using the well BQ – 2 (Bzenec), Rohatec – Soboňky as a natural medical source
Rohatec – Soboňky
p.p.č. 3256/1, k.ú. Rohatec
N.a. 2014/02 V
Based on the agreement with the company Bohemia Beverage Industry Group, s.r.o. residing at Janáčkova 1, 695 01 Hodonín, from March 12th, 2014 we present you with this hydrological and hydrogeological assessment of ground water from the well BQ-2 in Rohatec – Soboňky, located approx. 6.6 km North-East of the Spa in Hodonín. Plot No. 3256/1, registry bureau Rohatec. It is the property of the ordering party.
The reference is elaborated for the purposes of the certification process of the drilled well – source of groundwater BQ-2 as a natural medicinal source according to the law No. 164/2001 Sb.
The medical reference for utilization of the well BQ – 2, Rohatec – Soboňky is elaborated based on:
- 1. Complex chemical and microbiological analyses carried out byReference labs of Natural Medical Sources – Karlovy Vary, March 19th, 2014, Lab protocol No. RL 030-14.
- 2. Research on water BQ-2 (Bzenec) usability for medical purposes – I. Stage carried out by the Faculty of Chemistry, VUT in Brno, Purkyňova 118, 612 00 Brno, elaborated by Ing. Petr Sedláček, PhD, January 2014
- 3. Protocol on the testing implemented by ALS Group Czech Republic, s.r.o., Na Harfě 336/9, Praha 9 – Vysočany, 1900 Czech Republic, person in charge Zdeněk Jirák, on November 7th, 2013 according to the Ordinance No. 252/2004, as amended by. No. 187/2005, 293/2006 Sb
- 4. Project of probation pumping test, order No. 13 21 from September 27th, 2013 implemented by EKOHYDRO s.r.o. Škrochova 41, 61500 Brno.
- 5. Evaluation of probation pumping test and the proposal for a protective zone around the water source BQ-2, task number G – 98/2007 z 03/2008 implemented by SURGEO, s.r.o. Complete geodetic and geologic works, radon measuring, GIS, Plucárna 3560/1, 695 Hodonín.
- 6. Protocol on microbiological testing of drinking water No. 1404/2014, well BQ-2, implemented by Chemila, spol.s.r.o. Za Drahou 4386/3, 695 01 Hodonín, June 14th, 2014
- 7. Protocol on microbiological testing of drinking water No. 1405/2014, well BQ-2, implemented by Chemila, spol.s.r.o. Za Drahou 4386/3, 695 01 Hodonín, June 18th, 2014
- 8. Lab protocol No. RL 441 – 14 BQ 2 elaborated by Reference labs of Natural Medical Sources residing at Závodní 94, 3600 Karlovy Vary, from October 17th, 2014
The reference follows up on the general medical reference from June 24th, 2014.
Natural, mildly mineralized water, bicarbonate – calcium – sodium, cold, hypotonic.
Overall mineralization – 333 mg/l.
Significant cations in this mineral water:
sodium ( 48.5 mg/l), calcium ( 18.2 mg/l), potassium ( 1.2mg/l), , magnesium ( 9.3 mg/l),
Bicarbonates ( 214 mg/l), chlorides ( 20,6 mg/l), g/l). Fluorides (0,09 mg/l), bromides( 0,098 mg/l) i iodides ( 0,117mg/l) in small amounts.
Out of the overall low mineralization of 333 mg/l bicarbonates possible for metabolization takes up 214 mg/l.
Non-dissociated compound, boric acid 0,851 mg/l, siliceous acid 16,8 mg/l.
Osmotic pressure is 19 kPa.
Mineral water is hypotonic toward the inner environment.
Other macro elements, micro elements and essential micro nutrients – lithium, barium, strontium, manganese, chrome, aluminium, beryllium, copper, uranyl, caesium, rubidium, cobalt, cadmium, nickel, zinc, molybdenum, are present in minimal concentrations.
Iron, silver, mercury, tin, lead, vanadium, arsenic, antimony, uranylare present in extremely small concentrations, biologically insignificant.
In the above mentioned ground water, humic substances are represented by fulvic acids, a low degree of humatization and a low content of polar functional groups was detected. The content of humic substances is 1.0 mg/l, which is a typical threshold of ground water.
Organic substances such as organochloride pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls, polycyclical aromatic carbohydrates, small amount of fluorantene( 0,0012 ug/l) and pyrene ( 0,0013 ug/l), which is also typical of the area.
Increased amount ammoniac nitrogen (1,38 mg/l), ammoniac a ammoniac ions ( 1,77 mg/l, resp. 1,12mg/l, 0,95 mg/l, 0,92 mg/l ).
Analysis of volatile organic substances did not detect compounds of vapour, that could be accredited the slight “crude oil” scent.
Are present in negligible amounts – uranium< 0,002 Bq/l, overall volume activity alpha 0,09 Bq/l, overall volume activity beta < 0,044 Bq/l, resp. < 0,01 Bq/l after correlation on potassium, radium 226 0,02 Bq/l.
– dissolved carbon dioxide (< 9 mg/l) and sulfan (<0,005 ) is very low.
Detected non-acidic gases are present in the volume of 23,0 ml/l, methane is more significant ( 16,05 ml/l), others (helium, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, argon, ethane, ethylene, propane, n-butane, i – butane) are negligible.
Organogenic processes in the abovementioned water lead to negative oxidation-reduction potential ( -206 mV), which increases its antioxidant qualities that are beneficial for health.
The initial tests during the probation period, proved presence of coliform bacteria( 8 KTJ/100ml). The threshold was exceeded twice – number of colonies at 22 °C (42 KTJ/ml).
After the tests were repeated in July and October, the microbiological parameters returned to normal (see protocols No. 6.,7.,8.).
3. Utilization of groundwater BQ – 2 ( Bzenec), Rohatec – Soboňky from medical point of view
The assessed groundwater is mildly mineralized, with highpH, hypotonic, with very low redox potential, still and showed negative microbiological parameters after repeated testing.
3.1 Inner balneotherapy
a) for patients with functional malfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract, with increased stomach secretion, functional dysphagia, malfunctions of biliary ducts and gall bladder in the hypotonic sense. It is recommended to drink 200-300 ml 30-45 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
b) due to its antioxidant properties and low mineralization, it is suitable for patients with cardiovascular diseases, compensated hypertension, dyslipidaemia, diabetes mellitus in doses of 100 -200 ml 30-45 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Acute inflammatory diseases of gastrointestinal tract, cardiac decompensation, uncontrolled hypertension, renal insufficiencies in the stage G3a (GFR 0,75-1,0 ml/s/1,73m2), nephropathy with a disrupted filtration as well as concentration. Relative contraindications constitute states connected to retention of fluids.
3.2 Outer Balneotherapy
The mildly mineralized water is not sparkling. For the purposes of outer balneation, it is necessary to add carbon dioxide or air and add herbal additives.
a) a) Carbon baths –
After heating to 30-34 degrees Celsius, the mineral water is suitable for patients with peripheral blood supply insufficiency and for hypertension patients.
Acute dermatological and venous diseases, skin tumours and hypotension.
b) Bubble baths and additive baths–
After heating up to 30- 38st.C. suitable for relaxation.
Hypertension, acute dermatological and venous diseases, skin tumours.
Prim. MUDr. Ladislav Špišák, CSc
Expert in the field of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine
Institute of Balneology, Karlovy Vary
Institute of Balneology, Karlovy Vary
Karlovy Vary, November 28th, 2014.
Balneologický institut Karlovy Vary, o.p.s., I. P. Pavlova 891/7, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, IČ: 291 64 338, DIČ: CZ29164338, Tel.: +420 359 807 118, Mobil:
+420 775 686 973, email@example.com, www.bikv.cz, Bankovní spojení: KB Karlovy Vary, č.ú.: 107-4026570237/0100
Zápis v rejstříku obecně prospěšných společností u KS v Plzni, oddíl O, vložka 241